Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The 10 Days of Pesach: Day 4


EXODUS 8:16 And the LORD said unto Moses: 'Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh; lo, he cometh forth to the water; and say unto him: Thus saith the LORD: Let My people go, that they may serve Me. 17 Else, if thou wilt not let My people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses; and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are. 18 And I will set apart in that day the land of Goshen, in which My people dwell, that no swarm of flies shall be there; to the end that thou mayest know that I am the LORD in the midst of the earth. 19 And I will put a division between My people and thy people--by to-morrow shall this sign be.' 20 And the LORD did so; and there came grievous swarms of flies into the house of Pharaoh, and into his servants' houses; and in all the land of Egypt the land was ruined by reason of the swarms of flies.

Alex Chilton: Like Flies on Sherbert


bona nochy, poor boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment